Wrapped Pork Fillet
Time to cook: 40 mins
- 1 Sprig of Rosemary
- 1 Large Pack Oak Smoked Streaky Bacon
- 250g Sausagemeat
- 1 Large Pork Fillet
Trim the rind off the bacon. Lay out the strips of bacon on the worksurface one below the other just slightly overlapping to make a sheet of bacon. Spread the sausagemeat thinly over the bacon sheet using your fingers to make sure it is evenly spread.
Take the pork fillet and lay it from top to bottom down the left hand side of the sausagemeat and bacon sheet. Roll the fillet up making sure the join where the bacon overlaps ends up underneath the rolled fillet.
Take the sprig of rosemary and lay on top. Tie the string around the wrapped fillet in four places, equally spaced, knotting it at the side just to prevent the bacon from unwrapping during cooking.
Place in a shallow roasting pan. Cook at 375F/190C/Gas 5/Middle Shelf Aga for approx. 40 mins.
- Pork Ribeye Steaks with a Mustard Cream Sauce
- Glazed Cocktail Sausages
- Lincolnshire Haslet Canapes
- Thai Pork Bites
- Lincolnshire Sausage & Herb Toad in the Hole
- Moroccan Pomegranate Pork Escalope
- Black Pudding Stuffed Fillet
- Pork Crackling Masterclass
- Pork Mince Chinese Stir-Fry
- Traditional Baked & Glazed Ham