Thai Pork Bites
500g Lean Minced Free Range Pork
1/2tblsp Sesame Oil
50g Fresh Ginger
12g Fresh Red Chilli
12g Fresh Spring Onions
Handful of Fresh Corriander (or substitute Basil instead)
Zest of 1 Lemon
Take all the ingredients (except the minced pork and sesame oil) and blitz on pulse action to blend together.
Don't over blend into a puree.
If not using a blender finely chop all ingredients - but grate the ginger and the garlic.
Add the pork to the blended mixture and pulse breifly to blend together.
Shape into flat patties and fry in a hot pan for 3-4 minutes on each side.
Make a light dipping sauce to taste by mixing:
Soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, mirim or medium sherry, finely chopped chilli and corriander leaves.
Serve the dipping sauce in a shallow bowl or ramekin in the centre of a serving platter,
with the Thai Pork Bites round the bowl. Sprinkle over more chopped corriander.
- Pork Ribeye Steaks with a Mustard Cream Sauce
- Glazed Cocktail Sausages
- Lincolnshire Haslet Canapes
- Lincolnshire Sausage & Herb Toad in the Hole
- Moroccan Pomegranate Pork Escalope
- Black Pudding Stuffed Fillet
- Pork Crackling Masterclass
- Pork Mince Chinese Stir-Fry
- Traditional Baked & Glazed Ham
- Wrapped Pork Fillet