Redhill Farm Shops
‘Shop on the Farm’
Laughton Lane, Morton,
Gainsborough DN21 3DT
|Tuesday||9.00 – 5.00|
|Wednesday||9.00 – 5.00|
|Thursday||9.00 – 5.00|
|Friday||9.00 – 5.00|
|Saturday||9.00 – 3.00|
*Extra Opening: Sun 23 & Mon 24 Dec
‘Shop in the Bail’
Lincoln LN1 3AR
|Monday||8.30 – 5.30|
|Tuesday||8.30 – 5.30|
|Wednesday||8.30 – 5.30|
|Thursday||8.30 – 5.30|
|Friday||8.30 – 5.30|
|Saturday||8.30 – 4.00|
|Sunday||10.00 – 4.00|
|*Opening days vary between Xmas & New Year
Please see 'December Calendar' website page
Tel: 01427 628270 Email: email@example.com
Our Redhill Farm 'Shop on the Farm' is our showcase for our business, this is our home and where everything we sell is farmed and produced.
Our Redhill Farm 'Shop in the Bail' is a smaller version of our Farm shop - bringing our fresh quality produce from our Farm into the city on a daily basis.
Both shops have the same phone number and email if you need to contact us.
To compliment the quality of our own free range pork, beef, lamb & eggs we also stock a select range of award winning speciality foods that you won't find in any supermarket.
As members of the Guild of Fine Food Retailers we taste everything we sell so that we can recommend it to you. We do find our staff quite helpful with this part of the job!
Currently we are stockists of:
- Our own Redhill Farm Free Range Pork, Sausages, Bacon, Pork Pies, Haslet etc..
- Our own Redhill Farm Zwartble cross Lamb
- Our own Redhill Farm Grass-Fed British Beef - Breeds vary
- Our own Redhill Farm Free Range Eggs
- Lincolnshire - Fresh Seasonal Asparagus
- Lincolnshire - Cote Hill Cheese
- Lincolnshire Poacher Cheese
- Lincolnshire - Ownsworth Rapeseed Oil
- Lincolnshire Honey
- Lincolnshire - Myers Plum Bread
- Lincolnshire - Belvoir Cordials & Presses
- Lincolnshire - Pipers Crisps
- Lincolnshire Tea Company - Premium Teas
- Lincolnshire - Stokes Ground Coffee
- Lincolnshire - Ferry Ales Brewery Bottled Ales
- Nottinghamshire - Thaymar Dairy Ice-Creams & Sorbets
- Yorkshire - Fresh Seasonal Strawberries
- Yorkshire - Free Range Chickens
- Yorkshire - Sloe Gin
- Yorkshire - Jams, Marmalades
- Yorkshire - Taylors of Harrogate Teas
- The Tracklement Co. Mustards & Chutneys
- Olives, Olive Oils, Herbs, Spices, Stuffings/Rubs, Cheese Biscs, Biscuits, Chocs... selected foods from further afield
- Selection of quality British Made home & garden gifts
- and more.....