Redhill Farm Shops
‘Shop on the Farm’
Laughton Lane, Morton,
Gainsborough DN21 3DT
|Tuesday||9.00 – 5.00|
|Wednesday||9.00 – 5.00|
|Thursday||9.00 – 5.00|
|Friday||9.00 – 5.00|
|Saturday||9.00 – 3.00|
‘Shop in the Bail’
Lincoln LN1 3AR
|Tuesday||8.30 – 5.30|
|Wednesday||8.30 – 5.30|
|Thursday||8.30 – 5.30|
|Friday||8.30 – 5.30|
|Saturday||8.30 – 4.00|
Tel: 01427 628270 Email: email@example.com
Our Redhill Farm 'Shop on the Farm' is our showcase for our business, this is our home and where everything we sell is farmed and produced.
Our Redhill Farm 'Shop in the Bail' is a smaller version of our Farm shop - bringing our fresh quality produce from our Farm into the city on a daily basis.
Both shops have the same phone number and email if you need to contact us.
To compliment the quality of our own free range pork, beef, lamb & eggs we also stock a select range of award winning speciality foods that you won't find in any supermarket.
As members of the Guild of Fine Food Retailers we taste everything we sell so that we can recommend it to you. We do find our staff quite helpful with this part of the job!
Currently we are stockists of:
- Our own Free Range Pork, Sausages, Bacon, Pork Pies, Haslet etc..
- Our own Zwartble cross Lamb
- Our own Grass-Fed British Blue Beef
- Our own Free Range Eggs
- Lincolnshire - Wild Game
- Lincolnshire - Cote Hill Cheese
- Lincolnshire Poacher Cheese
- Lincolnshire - Rapeseed Oil
- Lincolnshire Honey
- Lincolnshire Plum Bread
- Lincolnshire - Belvoir Cordials & Presses
- Lincolnshire - Pipers Crisps
- Lincolnshire - Ferry Ales Brewery Bottled Ales
- Nottinghamshire - Thaymar Dairy Ice-Creams & Sorbets
- Yorkshire - Free Range Chickens
- Yorkshire - Sloe Gin
- Yorkshire - Jams, Marmalades
- Yorkshire - Taylors of Harrogate Teas
- The Tracklement Co. Mustards & Chutneys
- Olives, Olive Oils, Herbs, Spices, Stuffings/Rubs, Cheese Biscs, Biscuits, Chocs... selected foods from further afield
- Selection of quality British Made home & garden gifts
- and more.....