Although not the easiest of places to get to for the first time, we think you'll agree that our little farm shop is a real find.
Set in the middle of our peaceful farm, the shop is accessed by a road running between paddocks of happy pigs.
To compliment the quality of our free range pork, we stock a select range of award winning speciality foods that you won't find in any supermarket.
As members of the Guild of Fine Food Retailers we taste everything we sell so that we can recommend it to you. We do find our staff quite helpful with this part of the job!
Currently we are stockists of:
- The Tracklement Co. Mustards & Chutneys
- Belvoir Cordials & Presses
- James White Apple Juices
- Thaymar Dairy Ice-Creams & Sorbets
- Lincolnshire Poacher Cheeses
- Kitchen Garden Preserves
- Jenny's Jams
- Free Range Eggs - from our own Maran Free Range Chickens
- Free Range Chickens
- Our own Fresh Lamb - Zwartble and Charollais Breeds
- Our own Home Grown Beef (limited supply) - British Blue
- Cote Hill Cheese
- Ownsworth's Rapeseed Oil
- Ivy House Sloe Gin
- Olives Et Al - Olives, Dressings
- Honey produced by Croft Apiaries from our own hives
- Moden's Lincolnshire Plum Bread
Thursday 9am – 5pm
Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 3pm
From the South, follow the A159 through Gainsborough. Turn left by the Queen Elizabeth High School into Morton. Follow road through Morton and on outskirts turn right towards Laughton. Follow road for approx 2 miles. Redhill Farm is on the left.
From the North, turn off A159 into Laughton about 2 miles after leaving Scotter. Follow signs for Gainsborough/Morton. Redhill Farm will be on your right.
We look forward to seeing you soon!