Redhill Farm ‘Shop on the Farm’
Follow the 'Redhill Farm' signs along the 'Red Route' between Morton and Laughton to find the home of our National Award Winning Free Range Pork - see map below.
To compliment the quality of our own free range pork, beef, lamb & eggs we also stock a select range of award winning speciality foods that you won't find in any supermarket.
As members of the Guild of Fine Food Retailers we taste everything we sell so that we can recommend it to you. We do find our staff quite helpful with this part of the job!
Currently we are stockists of:
- Our own Free Range Pork, Sausages, Bacon, Pork Pies, Haslet etc..
- Our own Zwartble cross Lamb
- Our own British Blue Beef
- Our own Free Range Eggs
- Lincolnshire - Cote Hill Cheese
- Lincolnshire Poacher Cheese
- Lincolnshire - Rapeseed Oil
- Lincolnshire Honey
- Lincolnshire Plum Bread
- Lincolnshire - Belvoir Cordials & Presses
- Lincolnshire - Pipers Crisps
- Lincolnshire - Tom Wood Bottled Ales
- Nottinghamshire - Thaymar Dairy Ice-Creams & Sorbets
- Yorkshire - Free Range Chickens
- Yorkshire - Sloe Gin
- Yorkshire - Taylors of Harrogate Teas
- The Tracklement Co. Mustards & Chutneys
- Selection of quality British Made home & garden gifts
- and more.....
New Opening Times
Tuesday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 3pm
We are 3 miles north of Gainsborough, between the villages of Morton and Laughton. From Gainsborough follow red highlighted road as shown on our map. At turn off from Morton towards Laughton we are 2 miles along Laughton Lane. Follow 'Redhill Farm' logo signs on this road'.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Laughton Lane, Morton
Lincolnshire DN21 3DT
For SATNAV please use postcode:
This project is supported by the Rural Development Programme for England, for which Defra is the Managing Authority, part financed by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Europe investing in rural areas.