New Farm Shop
Follow the 'Redhill Farm' signs along the 'Red Route' between Morton and Laughton to find the home of our National Award Winning Free Range Pork - see map below.
To compliment the quality of our free range pork, we also stock a select range of award winning speciality foods that you won't find in any supermarket.
As members of the Guild of Fine Food Retailers we taste everything we sell so that we can recommend it to you. We do find our staff quite helpful with this part of the job!
Currently we are stockists of:
- The Tracklement Co. Mustards & Chutneys
- Belvoir Cordials & Presses
- James White Apple Juices
- Thaymar Dairy Ice-Creams & Sorbets
- Lincolnshire Poacher Cheeses
- Kitchen Garden Preserves
- Free Range Eggs - from our own Maran Free Range Chickens
- Free Range Chickens
- Our own Fresh Lamb - Zwartble and Charollais Breeds
- Our own Home Grown Beef (limited supply) - British Blue
- Cote Hill Cheese
- Ownsworth's Rapeseed Oil
- Ivy House Sloe Gin
- Olives Et Al - Olives, Dressings
- Honey produced by Croft Apiaries from our own hives
- Moden's Lincolnshire Plum Bread
- Selection of quality British Made home & garden gifts
- and more.....
New Opening Times
Tuesday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 3pm
We are 3 miles north of Gainsborough, between the villages of Morton and Laughton. From Gainsborough follow red highlighted road as shown on our map. At turn off from Morton towards Laughton we are 2 miles along Laughton Lane. Follow 'Redhill Farm' logo signs on this road'.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Laughton Lane, Morton
Lincolnshire DN21 3DT
For SATNAV please use postcode:
This project is supported by the Rural Development Programme for England, for which Defra is the Managing Authority, part financed by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Europe investing in rural areas.